WELCOME MESSAGE FROM CAROLINE CHAN, GENERAL CHAIR
On behalf of the IEEE EMC Society, I cordially invite you to take part in the 2015 IEEE Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility and Signal Integrity (EMCSI) to be held in Santa Clara, CA, at the Santa Clara Convention Center from March 15-21, 2015.
Our symposium is being planned and promoted to draw EMC and Signal Integrity professionals from around the world.
Consider the following benefits:
Benefits for Symposium Attendees:
- Top-rated, peer-reviewed technical paper sessions
- Increase in the number of papers because of the SI/PI conference
- Special and invited paper sessions of topical interest
- Workshops and tutorials (with Professional Development Hours!)
- Demonstrations and experiments
- Global EMC University presents SI/PI track– tutorials with CEUs
- Exhibitors showcasing the latest EMC and SI/PI products and services
- Fun, imaginative and entertaining social events
- A world class hotels connected to the Convention Center.
- A chance to visit Silicon Valley, a city with its diverse ethnicity food and culture, along with familiar high tech companies and next door to San Francisco
Benefits for Exhibitors:
- Promotion, promotion, promotion! Sales, sales, sales!!
- More than 10,000 symposium brochures to be mailed and distributed at various shows globally (see this year’s tote bag for a sample)
- Advertisements in industry publications throughout the year
- Press announcements in industry publications throughout the year
- A professionally developed website that is easily navigated, searchable, current, linkable to your website (www.emc2015usa.emcss.org)
- Solid technical program to draw attendees from around the world
- Additional attendance due to the SI/PI conference
- Budget-friendly promo and patronage opportunities offer branding and lead generation opportunities – priced less than ever before!
- An exhibitor committee staffed with experienced exhibiting, sales and marketing professionals
- Next door to the convention center is the state-of-the-art Levi’s stadium, home of the 49ers. A rich and cultural downtown San Jose is at several light rail stops with many museums for the art lover, techies and the children along with many choices of food.
I’m looking forward to seeing you in Santa Clara in 2015!
Caroline Chan, General Chair
2015 IEEE Symposium on EMC & SI